Skip to catalysts
← All catalysts
Chart

CAPR result

After the event it went to +44.67% at its highest, and later to +0.79% at its lowest, against the close price before FDA extension.

The news wasMixed

The FDA accepted the amendment, which is the good half, and pushed the decision back three months to 22 November, which is the bad one.

Chart

The FDA accepted a major amendment to Capricor’s Deramiocel approval application and extended the review; the decision is now due November 22, 2026.

CAPR price from the signal through FDA extension, in the order it happened.
PriceDate and time9.666.0716:3418:3920:0013:0313:2513:3013:4620:0021 Aug24 Aug28 AugAfter signalAfter FDA extension (24 Aug 2026, 13:25 UTC)Regular sessionPre-market / After-hoursClosing price

Recorded after the event and not edited since. Past moves are not a forecast of future ones.

CAPRCapricor Therapeutics, Inc.
Mixed

FDA action or review extension for Capricor's Deramiocel is due after a 3 to 9 negative panel vote

Event passed
FDA and Clinical
StockThe company this write-up is about, with its ticker symbol.
CAPR, Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
PriceWhere the shares traded when this write-up was made, and the exact minute that price was struck.
$6.39
Event Date And TimeWhen the event is expected. Shown in your own time zone, or in UTC if you switch the clock at the top of the page. If the exact hour is not confirmed, you only see the date.
22/August/2026, time not confirmed
What else lands that dayOther news and events on the same day that could push the price around, and whether they help this trade, bury it, or work against it.
ClearMarkets are shut on a Saturday, so the decision prices in one jump at Monday's open and a stop set on Friday will not protect you through it.
Expected Stock ReactionWhich way we expect the share price to go after the event. Positive means it rises, Negative means it falls, Mixed means it could go either way.
Mixed
Turns positive ifOur call is Mixed, so this is the side that would push the price up, and what has to happen for that side to win.
The FDA approves Deramiocel, or accepts the amendment while making clear that another pivotal trial is not required.
Turns negative ifOur call is Mixed, so this is the side that would push the price down, and what has to happen for that side to win.
A Complete Response Letter requiring a new controlled trial, which is the outcome that produces the largest decline after the 3 to 9 panel vote.
ActionWhat we suggest you do before the event. Buy, Watch or Avoid.
Watch
Catalyst confidenceHow sure we are that the event happens as described. Scored out of 100. Higher means more sure.
60/100

Expected price move and durationHow far the share price may move because of this event, and how long that move may last.

Our expected moveOur own estimate of the move, after weighing the market's estimate, the past moves and the situation now.
10% to 25% in either direction on a normal extension, a 35% to 55% decline on a rejection, and a gain above 100% on a surprise approval.
ImpactHow big we think that move is for this stock. Rated Low, Medium or High.
High
Other affected StocksOther companies that could move on the same news, such as suppliers and competitors.
None

For information only · not financial advice.